We respect that your privacy is as important to you as it is to us, therefore we promise to the best of our ability to accurately record, secure and protect the information you provide to us. The information that follows details how together we can achieve this.
Information You Consent to Provide
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, or credit card information.
You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
– To offer, create and deliver services and products to you; to charge you for those products; and to communicate with you in regard to an order or any questions or issues you may have.
– To improve our website. We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
– To improve customer service. Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
– To process transactions. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
– To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
– To send periodic emails. The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. For privacy protection we do not collect your credit card information nor do we have access to your credit card details as our payment provider 1ShoppingCart and Paypal use encryption technology called Secure Socket Layer (SSL) so that people are deterred from listening in on the transmission between your browser and the web server when you send your credit card details.
Access Your Information
We respect your right to privacy and aim to ensure we record information accurately and protect your information from being accessed by others. We use modern database technology, firewalls, passwords, and for sensitive information, encryption.
When no longer required, personal information is destroyed in a secure manner or deleted.
If at any time you want to know the information we hold about you, simply let us know via the contact web page and we will provide you that information in a timely manner.
If at any time you would like to update or correct any information we hold about you, simply let us know via the contact web page and we will update that information and provide you confirmation of the changes made.
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Cookies can be managed by accessing the individual settings in your browser. Like most websites, if you turn your cookies off, some of our services may not function properly. However, you can still place orders over the telephone or by contacting customer service.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable aggregate visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Terms of Service
This policy was last modified on 17/10/2017.